This step involves the following 2 activities:
- With forms from Step 4, enter data into respective excel templates.
- How Ready Are We Excel sheet – enter data and produce Bar Graph
- Seminar Feedback form – enter data and produce Pie Graph
- Top Learning/Takeaways – enter data into PowerPoint document with Pie graphs
- Data from the Orientation Session Feedback form will go into the Orientation Session Feedback excel form to create pie graphs; these pie graphs will go into the Top Learnings/Takeaways PowerPoint document.
- Data from the How Ready Are We forms will go into the How Ready Are We excel form to create bar graphs; these bar graphs will go into the Readiness Index Forms.
Template(s) and starter sets:
- P1S5 – How Ready Are We – Response form (bar graph).xlsx
- Enter data into chart to produce bar graph
- P1S5 – Seminar Feedback Form (pie chart).xlsx
- Enter data into chart to produce pie chart
- Attach pie chart into Orientation Session Feedback document along with list of “Top Learnings/Takeways”
- P1S5 – Orientation Session Feedback.pptx
- P1S5 – Readiness Index Feedback.pptx
- Attach Pie chart and Bar Graph into Orientation Session Feedback form – paste into PowerPoint analysis chart along with list of “Top learning/takeaways” which were collected in the Orientation Session Evaluation Form in P1S4.
- Reference documents are additional material that would help improve understanding/knowledge of this step:
- This step is done by:
- Lead Advisor
- Project Manager
- Relationship Charter Specialist
- Engagement support
Responsibilities and Accountabilities: (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed)
Key implementation considerations?
|Next Step 6|