This step involves the following activity:
- Interview Guide Preparation
This interview guide is intended to facilitate the collection of data needed to develop the core components of the charter, in straw model form.
In this phase, we will customize the interview guide.
- Use info from phase 1 (project review) and develop/customize guide
- Based on past experience, what worked and what didn’t?
- Goals/short term/long term
- Key enablers and core activities (identify from phase 1)
- Key risks
- Management framework (# of tiers of governance based on SRS generic 3-tier model)
- Open book framework
Template(s) and starter sets:
- P2S1 – Interview Guide.docx
Reference documents are additional material that would help improve understanding/knowledge of this step:
This step is done by:
- Lead Advisor
- Engagement Support
Responsibilities and Accountabilities: (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed)
|1. Interview guide preparation||RA|
Key implementation considerations?
- Interview guide targets areas of data gathering that feeds the relationship charter as defined by mission/vision values, goals, joint governance and open book framework.
- Guide also needs to be approved by interview sponsors
|Next Step 2|