This step involves the following 3 activities:
- Conducting Interviews
- Two people conduct the interviews, one leading with questions, and the other taking notes and filling in an interview guide per person.
- During interviews: Fill out Interview Guide for each interviewee.
- At the end of the interview, have interviewee fill out respective Critical Behaviour Questionnaires – Individual and Organizational (This will depict individual behaviours and views of their respective organizations)
- Update Excel document
- Enter interview contents into Stakeholder Map and Primary Research Master Data Sheet. This chart is an excel version of the interview guide. (This will later be used in analysis)
Template(s) and starter sets:
- P2S5 – Stakeholder Map and Primary Research Master Data Sheet.xlsx
- Reference documents are additional material that would help improve understanding/knowledge of this step:
This step is done by:
- Lead Advisor or Relationship Charter Specialist
- Engagement support
Responsibilities and Accountabilities: (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed)
|1. Conducting interviews||RACI||ACI||ACI|
|3. Update Master Excel Document||RAI|
Key implementation considerations?
- Nice to have same team interviewing each time (2 people, one person driving the interview, and one person collecting all of the information)
- Qualifying information
- Threading information – follow threads to identify risks and key enablers, core activities (these are like leads)
|Next Step 6|