This step involved the following 3 activities:
- Synthesize data into themes, by each area of the interview guide
- Here we use a blank Interview Guide template, and take the information from the completed Stakeholder Map Information Request excel sheet, and synthesis/group the information into themes (i.e. eliminate duplicate comments) under each question. (This will later go into a “What we’ve heard” document, to be presented to the engagement sponsors, then to the entire group)
- Box Plots
- Use the completed questionnaires to fill our Box Charts Master Excel sheet. Have two people do this job for quality assurance.
- Go to Public Sector RAW tab/sheet and enter data (from questionnaires; both individual and organization) into the empty columns.
- S1=Stakeholder 1, and so on.
- Do the same for the Private Sector – See Private Sector RAW tab/sheet.
- Once all data is entered, see Box Plots tab/sheet in same document and box plots are automatically generated/updated with new info.
- Copy Private sector box plots and Public vs. Private box plots (individual and organization) into Private Box Plot PowerPoint document (this will later be shown to Private sector sponsor).
- Copy Public box plots and Public vs. Private box plots (individual and organization) into Public Box Plot PowerPoint document (this will later be shown to Public sector sponsor).
Template(s) and starter sets:
- P2S6 – Master Box Plot Sheets.xlsx
- P2S6 – Synthesis Private.pptx
- P2S6 – Synthesis Public.pptx
- Reference documents are additional material that would help improve understanding/knowledge of this step:
This step is done by:
- Engagement Support
- Lead Advisor
Responsibilities and Accountabilities: (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed)
|1. Synthesize data||RA|
|2. Box plots||RA|
Key implementation considerations?
|Next Step 7|