The step involves the following 2 activities:
- Have a meting with Primary Sponsor (Partner A) to review “What we’ve heard” – here we update content and terminology, and prepare slides to show entire group
- Have a meting with other Sponsor(s) (Partner B etc.) to review “What we’ve heard” – here we update content and terminology, and prepare slides to show entire group
Note: We will share the “Partner A Individual vs. Partner B Individual” box plot charts with both engagement sponsors.
Template(s) and starter sets:
- P2S7 – What We’ve Heard.pptx
- Reference documents are additional material that would help improve understanding/knowledge of this step:
This step is done by:
- Engagement support
- Lead Advisor
Responsibilities and Accountabilities: (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed)
|1. Review with Sponsors||RA||CI||CI|
Key implementation considerations?
- Here we focus on key enablers, financial aspects + performance unit of measure (last two go under OBF)