This step involves the following activity:
- By now we have all of the data and raw data/box plots. We would have shared some of this info to the sponsors in Step 7, so now we conduct the Fit Assessment. The Fit Assessment can be conducted in one of two ways. 1: Conducted in an existing relationship, focused on the identification of gaps that need to be bridged during the framework development. 2. A full scope, strategic fit assessment, the result of which is the probability of success for achieving the expected outcome for the relationship. In either case, the SFA is conducted by the CRM and involves the following, at high level:
- Identification and articulation of relationship outcomes and enabling Benefit Realization Factors (BRFs) and structural risks;
- Conducting a capability assessment to evaluate the partner’s resources, organization, management preferences, and its interface to external environments in relation to enabling the BRFs;
- To determine the probability of success and the gaps that needs to bridged together;
- Cultural fit, based on the box plots and the data collected in previous phases.
Template(s) and starter sets:
- LINK/DOC 1:
- LINK/DOC 2:
- Reference documents are additional material that would help improve understanding/knowledge of this step:
This step is done by:
- Engagement support
- Lead Advisor
Responsibilities and Accountabilities: (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed)
Key implementation considerations?
|Next Step 9|