This step involves the following 5 activities:
- SRS team reviews convergence workshop and consolidates observations
- Select baseline
- Select and use one of the team’s work as a baseline (the one who did the best)
- Incorporate work
- Go through each slide of each teams work and incorporate their work into the baseline deck.
- Include core activities, enablers, and initial risk list from the “what we’ve heard” deck.
- Incorporate SRS team comments and feedback
Template(s) and starter sets:
- Reference documents are additional material that would help improve understanding/knowledge of this step:
This step is done by:
- Lead advisor
- Relational Specialist
Duration: 3 days
Responsibilities and Accountabilities: (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed)
|2. Select baseline||RA|
|3. Incorporate work||RA|
Key implementation considerations?
|Next Step 14|